Share post
member profile picture
Credits: 0
[Donate]

Does anyone have any contact info for thid pdl company. I am trying to get out of debt but can't find their info nor am I at a point wher I can close a checking account.

Lillian,
We did not take money out of your account. This is DebtCC, not a payday lender.

Sub: #21 posted on Fri, 04/24/2009 - 05:38

NASCAR_Devil NASCAR_Devil
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 4671 | Credits: )

I need to get a $200.00 loan as soon as possible to pay my rent.

Sub: #22 posted on Mon, 05/04/2009 - 12:45

Unregistered

if your looking for us to recommend or suggest a pdl.you've come to the wrong place.i suggest if have any gold lying around to sell it.there are other ways than a pdl.

Sub: #23 posted on Mon, 05/04/2009 - 12:54

paulmergel paulmergel
(Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

for the past three years now this people have been harassing me telling that they have a lawsuit and that a cop or detective will be coming to my house and job. they are scaring me. they got paid along time ago they even put my account overdrawn. and i had to close my account. pls help

Sub: #24 posted on Tue, 05/12/2009 - 17:11

Unregistered

:confused::confused:well I had money taken out of my account for unknow reason and not sure what to do next cause the bank said that could not retrieve the money for me and i put a stop to my account. I had not signed up with them but they had deposited money to my account for unknow reason and I still am going to get the bottom of this.

Sub: #25 posted on Tue, 12/01/2009 - 09:48

Unregistered

[QUOTE=ta'shara;151349]Has anyone ever been able to get someone from SGQ to call them back?[/QUOTE]
i called them five min ago and someone just called me back...just make sure you leave them all of the information they need to call you back

Sub: #26 posted on Thu, 06/03/2010 - 09:18

Unregistered

My husband has a loan with SGQ Processing in the beginning of March I closed our account because they had already taken out $900.00 for a $300.00 loan. I faxed them a letter stating to them to consider the loan paid in full. My husband received a phone call at work from a man named Matt with a collection agency and we also received a letter from the collection agency. I talked to the man and was informed that my husband owe them $510 for his debt that they took over for SGQ. Since then I have setup payments of $170.00 a month and have already paid the first one. My question is should I pay the other 2 payments and be done with it or call him and let him know that this is highway robbery.

Sub: #27 posted on Sun, 04/24/2011 - 19:51

Unregistered

you stop paying immediately.you paid 900.00 initially on a 300.00 and paid an additional 170.00.first see if you can get that back euther by filing a fraud report with your bank,or a chargeback with your cc.the lender is illegal and therefore you should have sent a DV letter.bottomline both SGQ and whoever contacted you to collect should be reported not paid.

Sub: #28 posted on Mon, 04/25/2011 - 11:38

paulmergel paulmergel
(Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 1.437 seconds.