Skip to main content
index page

1-888-636-1014

Submitted by Anthony Lemons on Sun, 02/18/2007 - 10:43
Credits:
[Donate]

This number to a 'Russ and Russ' alledged law office. Bottom feeder I am sure. Can not find them on the web...hhhmmm. I just called and I asked who is this. Russ and Russ law office.

HMMMM.....I just did a search on Google regarding this 888-636-1014 number. The only site that reflected this number was this one! Are they new? Luckily at work I have caller id and did not answer- does anyone have their address so that I can send a cease and desist letter along with a validation letter for WHATEVER they are calling me about? Thanks!

Submitted by on Fri, 03/23/2007 - 08:34

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

It's Comcast. They were calling because I hadn't returned my equipment. This is apparently a processing issue on their part because I had actually just started my service with them, which apparently gets messed up every now and then (i.e., something happens in the system such that new customers are contacted by the people in charge of collecting the equipment). I finally answered the phone and explained this to them, and they've made a note and haven't called back since.

Submitted by on Fri, 02/18/2011 - 14:54

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )