Skip to main content
index page

Settling Citibank / Zales Card

Submitted by Blizz127 on Thu, 03/01/2007 - 10:48
Credits:
[Donate]

Hey all! Here is the story, I had a fiance which we obviously broke up 2 years ago and she never gave the ring back. She is somewhere in NY now doing whatever but the ring was never returned. Now i have this zales credit account that was like originally 1,200 some dollars bumped to 1,600 dollars (went down over the year but i lost my job in september and fell behind 90 days and resubmitted to debt management which i'm back in thankfully). I'm looking to see if anyone has successfully settled a Zales card which is technically citibank or if there is an option to pay this off. I keep getting screwed by this girl and i havn't talke dot her in two years. I want to pay this ring account off. Any help would be appreciated! :D

Get the latest statement of your account from the credit card company. Then you need to put your proposal in writing and negotiate for a settlement. Keep a follow up on the phone for knowing the current status of your negotiations. This is not a big account for them and there are chances you will settle it on your terms. Keep trying. You will be through.

Submitted by weeswie on Thu, 03/01/2007 - 14:35

weeswie

( Posts: 382 | Credits: )