Skip to main content
index page

There was money taken out

Submitted by on Wed, 04/04/2007 - 11:01
Credits:
[Donate]

There was money taken out of my accont from ever private card without my consent. I do not want this card never asked for it. Please do not touch my account any more. Or I will be getting a lawyer. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter. I DON'TWANT THIS CARD.

Read all the posts in the links below. This should explain you more about ever private card. I am thinking that this Secret Cash Card and Ever private Card issue started in the same time. There seems to be some type of inter-connection.

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/identity-theft/about25288.html

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/settlement/about23576.html

Submitted by aciotsf on Wed, 04/04/2007 - 12:11

aciotsf

( Posts: 511 | Credits: )

Do not bill or steal my bank account i did not order or buy anything from you stop////

Submitted by on Wed, 04/11/2007 - 10:25

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Well you have you have the wrong site so I am going to help you....go to everprivatecard.com amd get their info, contact your bank and have them reverse the ach....but this site has nothing to do with any company that took your money...so good luck to you!

Submitted by Leah on Wed, 04/11/2007 - 10:28

Leah

( Posts: 2322 | Credits: )

The funny thing is that 90% of the identity theft threads are in regards to scc or epc...

The people who poast are usually guests...

They want you to stop taking money from them, and to refund their money...if we were scc or epc, how could we refund them, when their only idenity is "fat lady"?

sighhhhh

Submitted by sswett on Wed, 04/11/2007 - 12:22

sswett

( Posts: 408 | Credits: )

i really think the bad people can never be like good people.
i think GOD never told us to stop to fight against
our enemies.
GOD always told the truth.GOD always spoken about love.
GOD IS A perfect GOD.
WE ARE JUST GOOD people with many dreams of a wonderful life.GOD LOVES GOOD PEOPLE.
debt consolidation care is about good people that
always is helping people in real life and in this forum.
i think that the best answer is understand why so
many people tell wonderful things about debt consolidation care.

Submitted by tsacgiv on Wed, 04/11/2007 - 17:35

tsacgiv

( Posts: 2106 | Credits: )

Please return my $49.95 to my account i do not want this,and i cancel this before i got off of this web site. Cancel and return my money.

Submitted by on Sat, 04/14/2007 - 05:58

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Sorry sandy! You need to go to wwww.everprivatecard.com and request your refund from them...this is just a debt forum and we had nothing to do with money being taken from your account. Also, you need to go to your bank and have them reverse the ach as unauthorized..good luck

Submitted by Leah on Sat, 04/14/2007 - 13:33

Leah

( Posts: 2322 | Credits: )