Share post
member profile picture
Credits: 0
[Donate]

"I have just had $49.95 taken out of my account by ever private card services a company that do not even know. They also overdrew my account and now I am trying to recover my money."

you need to go to everprivatecard.com and file a complaint and requset for refund...also notify your bank that this was an unauthorized withdrawl and go through the process of having them reverse the debit!

Sub: #1 posted on Fri, 04/13/2007 - 11:37

Leah Leah

(Posts: 2323 | Credits: )

I agree with Leah. Get a dispute complaint rolling, immediately.

Sub: #2 posted on Fri, 04/13/2007 - 11:40

Anthony Lemons Anthony Lemons

(Posts: 1828 | Credits: )

This company should be ashame of themselves ripping off hard working people,that work hard for their money.May God have mercy on your souls!!!!!!!!!!!

Sub: #3 posted on Tue, 04/17/2007 - 13:18

Unregistered

Never use the name of GOD to lie here.
you are a liar,your friends are liars and everybody knows that debt consolidation CARE is a great company and the members of DEBT CONSOLIDATION CARE are incomparable people that are wonderful and honest people.
GOD dont go to forgive you and your friends and never go to have mercy of all of you.
i asking GOD TO GIVE A LESSON TO YOU AND YOUR FRIENDS BECAUSE you are friends with the devil.

Sub: #4 posted on Tue, 04/17/2007 - 13:53

tsacgiv tsacgiv

(Posts: 2106 | Credits: )

If you go to everprivatecardservice.com or secretcashcardservice.com there are forms to fill out to get refunds.

Sub: #5 posted on Tue, 04/17/2007 - 14:43

goudah2424 goudah2424

(Posts: 7935 | Credits: )

The only people who come here and pretend to think that this site stole money from people are collection employees, coming here to cause disruptions. I can not fathom that there are so many people out there that would actually visit this site and mistake it for bank account thieves. If you notice, no one registered makes these comments. Only the 'guests' make them.

Sub: #6 posted on Thu, 04/19/2007 - 21:16

I don't know...there are a lot of people out there that just aren't that bright-don't know how to accurately interpret the information staring them in the face. Also, a lot of people don't fully understand the internet. Add to that, if you post a question to everprivate card, you will get an auto response stating:

Quote:
Re: Ticket 71563, Responded

Dear blahblah

A new message has been added to the service request #71563.

Hello,
We advertise in the same places as cash advance loan applications. Our records indicate that you authorized us at the time you completed that application. You provided your bank account information and authorized a $49.95 charge to the bank account you provided. It is one time charge for life time usage.

The following was the advertisement.

YES / NO - A Virtual Visa????????? Prepaid cards is the only way to shop online without anyone else knowing. Just load the card with cash and make purchases anonymously. NO credit check, NO link to personal credit information, NO bill mailed. INSTANT APPROVAL AND ISSUE. It's the perfect solution if you want to protect your privacy. Check "Yes" and you will receive your Visa????????? Prepaid cards prepaid Debit card including lifetime free access to EverPrivate Card privacy tools to protect your identity. YOU HEREBY AUTHORIZE EverPrivate Card to debit your bank account for the one time enrollment fee of $49.95.

By agreeing to the offer above, you legally authorized us to debit your bank account. We have already reserved a card for you. It is a virtual card that is redeemed from a link sent to your email. If you have not received it we can resend. If this was a mistake or oversight on your part, please let us know the details of the situation. If this authorization was fraudulent, when someone else has gained access to your financial information, then you should immediately take steps to prevent further fraudulent use.

EverPrivate Card Customer Service

You can view and update your inquiry here:

This was the response I recieved when I sent a ticket (?) containing only the word, "Curious."

Sub: #7 posted on Fri, 04/20/2007 - 01:59

Morningstar Morningstar

(Posts: 1634 | Credits: )

Very curious.

Sub: #8 posted on Fri, 04/20/2007 - 16:30

I had a company try to pull the same crap on me...after investigation I came to find out t hat when I applied for an IPDL with Applefastcash, its in their contract! What a ripoff! and Scandolous to boot

Sub: #9 posted on Fri, 04/20/2007 - 16:54

Leah Leah

(Posts: 2323 | Credits: )

On 03/29/2007, You took out 49.95 out of my bank account Whatever I did on the computer I made a mistake I want to cancel whatever I did. I want my money back asap.It has been over two weeks please take care of this problem. Karen

Sub: #10 posted on Sun, 04/22/2007 - 08:45

Unregistered

Attachment
More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 1.864 seconds.