Share post
member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 0

I was charged 49.95 without permission by what do i do toget the money that was stolen from me back please help me

Go to and fill out the form to request a refund. I would also dispute the charge with your bank.

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 04/24/2007 - 08:38

goudah2424 goudah2424

(Posts: 7935 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.959 seconds.