Skip to main content
index page

Payday OK marking PIF

Submitted by wellsfamily1604 on Thu, 04/26/2007 - 05:45
Credits:
[Donate]

After 4 emails to Payday OK. I receive a response back last night. The very first line of the email says "*THIS IS NOT AN ATTEMPT TO COLLECT A DEBT". I think its funny since in my original email to them I was asking them to mark PIF and to send me a refund of the overpaid amount (approximately $100). I also informed them I was filing a complaint with the AG in Texas. In their response they said my account was being reviewed and they are working on a suitable resolution for both parties. I am still waiting to hear back from Payday Select (4 emails) and EZPayday Cash (1 sent this morning).

Thanks to everyone for helping me out in this matter! Things are less tense between my husband and I even though nothing has been confirmed yet. Just knowing that everything will get better and there is light at the end of the tunnel is helping us.

Lol, OMG, I guess I should have checked their website to see if anything had been done on my account. This is absolutely hilarious. Not sure if this is their procedure to stop debits from my account but it now says my account is past due and I need to make payment arrangements before additional costs are incured and before damage is done to my credit.

Does anyone know if this is normal to stop debits or if they are now just trying to scare me? Although its not working, I think its quite funny.

Thanks!

Submitted by wellsfamily1604 on Thu, 04/26/2007 - 05:48

wellsfamily1604

( Posts: 39 | Credits: )

I just received an email from Payday OK:
"Payday OK is sorry you are unsatisfied with its services. We will consider your loan paid in full.".

I don't even care about the $100 (switched it on the other post), I'm just glad its PIF!!!! THERE IS HOPE!

Submitted by wellsfamily1604 on Thu, 04/26/2007 - 06:08

wellsfamily1604

( Posts: 39 | Credits: )