Skip to main content
index page

Ranking Chart

Submitted by on Tue, 08/12/2008 - 18:57
Credits:
[Donate]

I have a question, looking through the ranking chart it seems that whenever I click on something it always beings me bact to the debt consolidation Care sign up. What kind of ranking is this? I do not see this ranking giving me names of other people, except for this guy mobile endorsing the same **** sorry companies, what is going on here?

[color=Red]****Adult term removed - Jason[/color]

OVLG does not sell your information. There are too many paranoid people on here. This forum is for information and help from people going through the same situation or has been in your shoes. The companies Mobile has suggested are just that suggestions you need to make your own decision and go with it. I chose to use my employers free financial counseling service but considered the ones Mobile suggested and even OVLG.

Submitted by mjj0613 on Wed, 08/13/2008 - 08:01

mjj0613

( Posts: 37 | Credits: )

I believe this place is very honest, with very good advice, but some of the posters are not. I got my debt settlement company from a lead from this site, and they have done super work on my behalf. I was not pressured, and was free to make my own decisions. Some of the posters, probably debt collectors who are attempting to make settlements look bad, are trying to disuade readers from entering settlement programs. (Debt collectors hate settlement companies, because the clients of settlement companies are educated about their rights, and are well-informed and can't be bullied or intimidated.) Readers should investigate ALL options, regardless of what other posters may write, because everyone has a different situation and what works for some, may not work for others.

Submitted by on Thu, 08/14/2008 - 06:08

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )