Skip to main content
index page

threatning call

Submitted by jjohnson0626 on Fri, 08/15/2008 - 14:46
[Donate]

I got a call from this number and they didn't say who they are why they are calling they just threatened me saying I shouldn't ignore this call and the situation would fall on me. This person wished me good luck and said some other things. I question the validity of this. I don't like being threatned by someone who didn't speak clearly or leave their name.

the thick accented losers fromUS NATIONAL BANK strike again.
do not return this call.this moron is calling from INDIA.more than likely purchased your info from a bottomfeeder pdl.again do not even talk to this doofus.if he calls your work have everyone say you no longer work there.do not take the calls at home.if you find yourself on the phone with habib hang up asap.
once you talk to this lowlife he will only be a thorn in your side for who knows how long.

Submitted by paulmergel on Fri, 08/15/2008 - 14:51

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

Really! I did call him back and he gave me this story that he represents about how he was representing a lawyer for sonic.net. I told him to bite my ass. I don't know what he is talking about and I don't appreciate being called about this shit. he wanted my lawyers information and I didn't give it to him I told him if this is valid then send me something. And I hung up with him

Submitted by jjohnson0626 on Fri, 08/15/2008 - 15:14

jjohnson0626

( Posts: | Credits: )