Skip to main content
index page

debt

Submitted by tatitacisse on Tue, 08/26/2008 - 19:49
[Donate]

is t it really true that they can reduce your owed amount?

Can you please give some more information so that we can answer your query better?

debt solutions like debt consolidation program and debt settlement can decrease your debt burden significantly. To know more on different debt solution programs, please go through the the following page: -

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/debt-solution.html

Submitted by phoenix on Tue, 08/26/2008 - 23:20

phoenix

( Posts: 1445 | Credits: )

tatitacisse, saw in another thread that you have a good amount of debt. I would recommend debt settlement, the company that I chose was Superior Debt. I have signed up for a 3 year program but because my largest debt was settled for 22 cents on the dollar i'm almost done. Almost 2 years in the program and only 3 of my lowest accounts are left to settle. Needless to say I'm excited and tell everyone I can that Superior is AMAZING!!!

Teresa was my counselor, she helped me. I have to say if there is anyone that understands the complete process along with giving you all the information to make an informed decision. Have to say that I will never have an unkind word for her. Anytime I had a question or needed someone to talk with she made time. If you talk with her, you can be sure that she'll give you an straight forward answer.

Melissa is my service rep and she is also amazing! she really helped me with guiding me through the program, the knowledge that I have gained by these two amazing women is totally invalueable. Not to the mention the money and time everyone has saved me. The light at the end of my tunnel is so close. The best decision that I ever made was to go wth them.

Submitted by melben1 on Wed, 08/27/2008 - 22:33

melben1

( Posts: 40 | Credits: )