Skip to main content
index page

Okay I googled Consumer Recovery Network and found...

Submitted by on Wed, 09/10/2008 - 14:45
Credits:
[Donate]

several things. Can someone please Google it also? Does any one have any comments or concerns? She is telling me that they can help me even if I am in Georgia. It seems that I can't put my posts where I want them. This is on another page too, but please every one tell me what you think? Can't find anything negative out there.

any body?

Submitted by on Thu, 09/11/2008 - 18:55

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Hello,

I just came across your post on a google search. I can give you further information about consumer recovery network. Tell me a little about your situation and I will let you know if you should call them for a consultation.

Submitted by on Tue, 09/30/2008 - 00:48

Please convince me that your program works. No one on this forum has ever heard of or used you, so that makes me skeptical. I would want your company to handle my accounts. I do not have the time or energy to handle calls. 2 jobs, 12-14 hour days. I have $30000 in CC debt. 1 is 60 days behind, the other 2 are current. I'm not sure what else you need to know. How does your program differ from other debt settlement companies?
Thanks so much for the input.

Submitted by on Tue, 09/30/2008 - 13:20

I have researched a number of these companies and they are as different as night and day. I talked with them at length recently and I like what they have to say. Thier fees are less and those fees are performance based. Although, there is a membership fee when you sign up, it is applied to the commission based on the reduction in debt. You also do not make payments through them so they don't hold your money. There are a number of companies out there that want up front money based on a percentage of your total debt. To me, that is a red flag.

Submitted by on Thu, 04/23/2009 - 08:06

If you are considering CRN then you should check out Zip Debt and save yourself the money. CRN has the right idea but there is no point in paying a company over $3000 to get educated....go to Zip, get the same knowledge and also support and do it yourself.
If on the other hand you don't want do this yourself (which btw is a big mistake in my opinion) try superior or forget a debt. Again though do it yourselfers get better deals and are sued far less!

Submitted by on Thu, 04/23/2009 - 18:52

Hmmm...
I am not sure how my posting accurate information about our company, which is the subject of this thread, is considered a solicitation. The detail I posted that was removed was clearly worded in order to address some inaccuracies and request for details in other posts contained in this thread.
The post above mine that was removed is incorrect & misleading and blatantly solicits for 3 companies (one of which the founder is a friend and associate of mine), yet it remains. I find that curious.

Perhaps I should keep it simple and just encourage anyone reading this thread to contact Consumer Recovery Network directly if you have questions, or would like accurate detail about our product and services.

Michael

Submitted by Michael at CRN on Thu, 12/03/2009 - 09:29

Michael at CRN

( Posts: 5 | Credits: )

Especially odd since this company was invited to sit on the panel of the Federal Trade Commission's forum about the new Proposed Rulemaking to Amend the TSR (Telemarketing Sales Rule) to Address the Sale of Debt Relief Services". I note that this company fully supports the proposed rule, as do I. It is a rule that will force most of the industry to drastically change or close down, and I applaud that with all the exuberance that I can muster!

See "http://www.ftc.gov/bcp/rulemaking/tsr/tsr-debtrelief/" for more info. Personally, I wouldn't trust *any* debt settlement firm that didn't have the guts to participate in this very important legislation.

You will also note that out of 298 public comments, only 13 people were invited to sit on the panel - CRN included.

Keep filing those complaints with the Federal Trade Commission! YOUR COMPLAINTS *DO* MATTER. THEY *ARE* LISTENING. Don't let *ANY* company deceive you or rip you off. Stand up for yourself!

Submitted by Chrys Henderson on Thu, 12/03/2009 - 10:24

Chrys Henderson

( Posts: 2538 | Credits: )