Share post
member profile picture

My husband was served with court papers a few months back saying that he was being sued by a credit card company. He than filed an answer and was given a court date for arbitration which he went to and the arbitrator ruled in the creditors favor. Needless to say there is now a judgement against my husband. My question is what means can they use to satisfy the judgement. My husband is unemployed and has no bank account nor does he own any property.

Please help.


if what you say is true then nothing as NC is non-garnishment as well.however if he ever gets a bank account it can be levied.other than that they really can do nothing but call and demand,but that's it.

Sub: #1 posted on Fri, 12/13/2013 - 08:24

paulmergel paulmergel
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 1.756 seconds.