Share post
member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 0

I received a judgement letter. The judgement was in 2007, I do not know what this judgement was for. I have contacted the plaintiff, which is he is an attorney several times no one answer, and no one call me back. I was working oversea from 2004 to 2014, I have no idea what happened or what is going on. The judgement been accrued interest of all these years and the amount is about $68,000, and he is trying to levy my bank account. How can i fight this in court, is it too late? I have a feeling my ID was compromised during those years.

Looking forward for the helps

You can appeal to the court to contest this judgment. inform the court that you have no clue about this judgment. You were not served summons. Plus, you were out of the country for many years. Consult an attorney to know how you can contest this judgment.

Sub: #1 posted on Thu, 07/23/2020 - 20:29

David Martin David Martin

(Posts: 397 | Credits: )

Talk to your lawyer as soon as possible regarding this matter.

Sub: #2 posted on Fri, 07/31/2020 - 04:57

Sanders Patricia Sanders Patricia

(Posts: 1239 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 0.967 seconds.