Share post
member profile picture
Posts: 4
Credits: 0

if I have a jugement against me already' and thay already got into my cking/saving account.What eles can thay try to do to get there money.I do not work at this time but I do get s.s. disiblity for my two sons.can thay touch that. thank you for the help.

Hello and welcome, we need more info, who are you referring to, and what state are you in? :)

Sub: #1 posted on Sat, 08/30/2008 - 11:53

Shazzers Shazzers
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17345 | Credits: )

myself. I live in N.Y

Sub: #2 posted on Sat, 08/30/2008 - 12:33

halieh halieh

(Posts: 4 | Credits: )

I am sorry. but this jugement on me is for a credit card/det

Sub: #3 posted on Sat, 08/30/2008 - 12:38

halieh halieh

(Posts: 4 | Credits: )

SSDI is exempt but must be identified

New York Exemptions:

Sub: #4 posted on Sat, 08/30/2008 - 13:27

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 4671 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.694 seconds.