Skip to main content
index page

please read

Submitted by strikesentinel on Sat, 03/23/2013 - 15:11
Credits:
[Donate]

im a bit lost and confused on this one . recently i got a message from an LVNV saying that i will be served on a certain day and all that nonsense.. i went back and checked and saw that they made an inquiry but for some reason they didnt post the account that they have me in collection for. in anycase i had panicked a bit and called and i dont work so i agreed to a settlement with them which they did email to me. they also claimed they had some statements and something with my signature and that theyd send it. but yet nothing .only thing i have now is this settlement letter signed by a frank lucas. no statements no contract with signature from the OC. nothing posted from LVNV except that inquiry that they made. i checked the county clerk website and nothing is filed . it just gets more complicated. any inputs?

Why on earth would you agree to a settlement if you dont work?? Do you have the money to settle??

If you want the statements, contracts etc, you must send a DV letter in writing via CMRRR.

Submitted by SOAPLADY on Sun, 03/24/2013 - 20:26

SOAPLADY

( Posts: 17315 | Credits: )