Skip to main content
index page

sure advance

Submitted by on Mon, 03/25/2013 - 06:36
Credits:
[Donate]

I did write to sure advance, and they wrote back with this,
Sure advance is a company in good standing in state of Delaware and fully licensed I the state of Delware for short term lender.
Sure advance doesn't fo business in state of Rhode Islsnd, but did make to you pursant to your request made in delaware via internet, transaction is legal and compliant under Delaware lww, your most recent payment was stopped, your loan was referred to alliance asset managment for resolution.
I recieved from sure advance 400, and 4 times 106 renewals and they
Also debited 212. They wouldnt talk to me, do I sent them a email.they wouldnt refund me 236 that I over paid. What do I do from here? Please help.

Dear Sure Advance...

You know as well as I do that you have to be licensed in my state to legally lend....so don't bother handing me "via internet" garbage. Rollovers as you well know are prohibited. I will be filling complaints with both my state AG's office and the DE state AG's office along with the FTC and the BBB.
You can go right ahead and send my account to collections. I will simply cease and desist every agency you assign it to in writing and should they choose to violate my request, I will pursue them for FDCPA violations,.

Do yourself a favor....mail me my refund within 3 business days and mark my account as paid in full. Or maybe my local TV station consumer reporter would be interested in your law breaking???

Govern yourself accordingly

Submitted by SOAPLADY on Mon, 03/25/2013 - 07:13

SOAPLADY

( Posts: 17315 | Credits: )