Skip to main content
index page

harassment

Submitted by on Fri, 07/13/2012 - 15:25
Credits:
[Donate]

Allied Interstate was given my school loan - which was supposed to be a Grant. They put it in forbearance-cannot contact them via email or even have two different addressses for them. Tom Peterson is the guys name, and if he doesn't have an arrest record I would be surprised. My social security check is being garnished, and they are not allowed to do that-yet government is doing it. Don't even know where the money is going. I am so upset. Now I also know they have hacked into my email account. Sent letters to the school where I work, and call my house using very weird numbers. Thanks
can't read these numbers a string????? come on

Quote:

Allied Interstate was given my school loan - which was supposed to be a Grant.
Pell Grants are totally seperate from federal loans...you would have signed a prom note for this loan.

Quote:
They put it in forbearance-cannot contact them via email or even have two different addressses for them.
Who is they? Allied?? If Allied is handling your account, your loan is in default and is not eligible for forbearance.

Quote:
Tom Peterson is the guys name, and if he doesn't have an arrest record I would be surprised.
Student loan collectors are not permitted to have a criminal background.

Quote:
My social security check is being garnished, and they are not allowed to do that-yet government is doing it. Don't even know where the money is going. I am so upset. Now I also know they have hacked into my email account.
You have a defaulted federal loan and the Department of Ed is garnishing your social security. It is all very legal. And believe me, collectors have better things to do than hack your email account. Your money is being applied to your account each month with the DOE.

Quote:
Sent letters to the school where I work, and call my house using very weird numbers.
You work?? Surprised they are not garnishing your wages. And if they are calling you, you need to talk to them.

Submitted by SOAPLADY on Fri, 07/13/2012 - 16:38

SOAPLADY

( Posts: 17315 | Credits: )