Skip to main content
index page

Attention

Submitted by on Fri, 11/09/2012 - 02:55
Credits:
[Donate]

Hello every one,
My name is Mrs Ruth I live here in USA and i am talking as the happiest person in the whole wild world today and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will tell the name to the whole wild world and i am so happy to say that my family is back for good because i was in need a loan of $65,000 USD to start my life all over as i am a single mum with 2 kids and the whole world seemed like it was hanging on me until i met the GOD sent loan lender that changed my life and that of my family, a GOD fearing lender,Mr Bob Diamond NAME OF COMPANY REMOVED he was the savior GOD sent to rescue my family and at first i thought it was not going to be possible until i received my loan of $58,000 US dollars and i will advise any one who is in genuine need of a loan to contact MOD NOTE...EMAIL REMOVED CAUSE OF BOGUS AD[EMAIL="standard.financial.institute@gmail.com"][/EMAIL]

First of all,..legal financial institutions don't have an e-mail ending with a 'gmail' account. Second of all,..this forum is not intended to advertise any types of loans. This forum is to HELP those in fianancial hardships; to help deal with collection agnecies, etc.

Submitted by sdchargers_63 on Fri, 11/09/2012 - 03:33

sdchargers_63

( Posts: 1798 | Credits: )