Skip to main content
index page

Credit Repair Companies and cost-effectiveness.

Submitted by Helen on Sun, 04/11/2021 - 10:20
[Donate]

Conventional wisdom has a near-unanimously poor view of "credit repair," as did I until I engaged 101creditbooster services. They're indispensable! A primary reason people advise against credit repair/financial advice is that " you can do it yourself for free." There are a million things we can do ourselves "for free" or at low cost quite easily (like hair color or painting houses) that we opt to outsource for two main reasons: one is that professionals do a better job, and two is that it takes us non-professionals far longer to achieve mediocre results. Professional results often cost less in the long run (what more than with credit?) and turn out far, far better.

That is the case with 101CB services. Yes, you could spend god knows how long researching how to manage your own credit, but a person who is an expert has years of knowledge, and part of what you're paying for is that expertise. My credit repair approach on my own was unprofessional and could be sensed by the creditors i was tackling. This gave them advantage and made the struggle to get them to do stuff even tougher. My credit score when I started with pro help was 557, and it is now in the 760 range 2 months after. 

I noticed some reviews where Yelpers seemed to expect results the first month, which is a case in point -- nothing credit-related works in a month or two months. No one can apply credit-specific financial services for you in a week or a month. That all falls under how credit works and how long reporting takes to reflect changes -- and it's emphasized in signing on. It's kind of like buying a car and one-star reviewing the dealer because "I have to put gas in it to make it run!"

(I want to stop here to add that credit advice on the internet is conflicting, and it's possible to make things worse as a non-expert tangling with debt collectors.) 475-215-0057 company phone .

I have read great reviews about this company on facebook group . I will be taking my issues to them now that someone has provided a phone number. Thanks for sharing !

Submitted by Sofia on Sun, 04/11/2021 - 11:11

Sofia

( Posts: 3 | Credits: )

As at the time I got introduced to 101CreditBooster, my FICO score was 562. I have tried all sorts of DIY credit repair methods before then, and the results are hardly showing. 101CreditBooster are real credit repair professionals, and they were able to get my score up to 727 within weeks.

Submitted by Reif Andrew on Sun, 04/11/2021 - 11:15

Reif Andrew

( Posts: 2 | Credits: )