Skip to main content
index page

How to reach Chase Settlement Department?

Submitted by on Sun, 08/30/2009 - 22:31
Credits:
[Donate]

Does anyone have a good number for reaching the Debt Settlement Group at Chase Bank, N.A.?

I am only getting inbound calls from an outsourced foreigner that is unintelligible.

Thanks.

LOL, sadly its hard to find someone that you can understand and that understands you! Anyhow my suggestion would be to get one of your old bills and tell them the situation and that you would like to speak to someone who can come to a settlement with you. they should be able to either transfer you to someone or give you a number. hope this helps

Submitted by love_my_things on Mon, 08/31/2009 - 06:16

love_my_things

( Posts: 1434 | Credits: )

Call the number on your card and ask for the settlement department. That's worked for me, although the settlement department has refused to work with me at all. They want me to pay it out over 8 years, rather than accept 70% of the balance. Give it a try though. I'm so frustrated, I just started my own website to talk about it and try to get and give advice.

Submitted by on Thu, 02/11/2010 - 11:29

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

I have had success dealing with a department called Proactive Services at 1-888-456-0935. A voice says this is being recorded and the you are direct to a rep who can handle payment plans and settlements. I just checked and it is still active.

Best of luck.

Submitted by on Sat, 04/09/2011 - 11:22

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )