Skip to main content
index page

Cach Llc and Countrywide debt relief contacted my brother

Submitted by on Thu, 01/03/2013 - 05:49
Credits:
[Donate]

Hello,

My brother received a mail to my house and we have looked at it - it's not a letter from the court but either a pink or yellow slip letter claiming he is being sued by Cach Llc. It now does have the Case # (the original letter didn't) along with wanting him to contact this "firm" which has a terrible basic website, and I cannot find anything online regarding them. I figure something is shady, but I cannot ignore it if it will affect my brother.

The problem is he is unemployed (has been for quite a while) and does not live with me. How can we look into this?

Thank you in advance.

Hello,

Sorry for the confusion. The few letters I receive I hold onto until he can come down so he opened it of course. I am aware that it is a Federal offense to open mail that is not yours. We both have been discussing this matter today. He is younger than me so he has been asking me for advice as he's freaking out about it. There is a court case number so we can see it has been filed in our county's court (12/06 - 12/17), but we cannot see the documents unless we pay for them. He hasn't received a summons from the court either. I have not contacted the "Debt Relief" company thinking that they might be working in tandem with them in order to collect.

Submitted by nociva on Thu, 01/03/2013 - 08:41

nociva

( Posts: | Credits: )

You opened your brothers mail?  Did you have his permission?  Opening someone elses mail is a FEDERAL OFFENSE. 

Being unemployed will not prevent him from being sued.  HE needs to look into this...not you.

Submitted by SOAPLADY on Thu, 01/03/2013 - 05:53

SOAPLADY

( Posts: 17315 | Credits: )