Skip to main content
index page

Why do people answer others in the internet forums?

Submitted by on Thu, 08/28/2008 - 20:38
Credits:
[Donate]

I'm totally unfamiliar with forums and am very impressed by all that people helping others on forums.
Why do they do so?

When I was in desperate need of help, I searched and searched for help. I found it on this and other forums. If it hadn't been for the warm welcomes and solid advice that i received, I would have gone insane and been swindled by a really crooked CA. It really made me sick to my stomach to see how few Americans know their legal rights when it comes to credit reports and dealing with CA's so I made a commitment to myself to give back what I got and a whole lot more.

Submitted by NASCAR_Devil on Sat, 08/30/2008 - 04:40

NASCAR_Devil

( Posts: 4671 | Credits: )

Some people have a knack and a love for helping. I originally came here with problems of my own and during my time here I gained a lot of information through others and self study relative to federal and state statutes. After seeing that everyone else was going through situations similar or far worse than my own I decided to put my knowledge to use as helping is in my nature.

There are other forums on the internet where people are helping other people, there is a forum where my wife participates that helps people with life problems in general, kind of mental health based. She is on the sites crisis intervention team and has even stopped a couple of people from taking their life and getting the help they needed through behavioral health facilities.

Submitted by JCEMT on Sat, 08/30/2008 - 06:09

JCEMT

( Posts: 2934 | Credits: )