Skip to main content
index page

hello soaplady,i posted something on the blog abt

Submitted by springbudd on Thu, 05/05/2011 - 14:15
[Donate]

hello soaplady,i posted something on the blog abt this pblm and you started answering me but i didnt hear from you again.I have a defaulted loan for non pymt but i was still in school and was under the assumption that i was not supposed to make pymts.hwever they say i must be full time i was according to my program of study but they say it has to be 12 credits.I just filled for my taxes and very behind on my mortgage and other bills because i went PT at work back in 08 for school purposes and cant still get my FT or benefits back.To my big suprise they guarnished my tax returns and so much depended on it.i try to call the dep. of Ed was referred to the CA and the person i spoke with was not all that pleasant and wanted my job address he said for financial info.Do i have to give him that info i am scare they re going to take my paycheck too.I only make $308 per wk.what would you advise me to do .Cause when i said i would call back he was threatening to send a garnish letter for my wages.What are my options ,i kneed your expertise in this crucial matter.I was supposed to call him back last nite but since i didnt know what to say i did not.I never recall getting a guarnish letter.i received a letter this past friday dated 4/26/11saying that they re hired to collect money from me and Monday nit another one from the dept. of treasury sating they released my refund to the BOE.they kept on calling me before but its an 800 number so i was thinking it was telemarketers.Today is my bd and i cant even enjoy it i am worried.want to also know what info they should be asking me and what are thei limits.