Skip to main content
index page

MTE Financial marked my coworkers account PIF

Submitted by Sassnlucy on Wed, 04/18/2007 - 14:46
Credits:
[Donate]

I just wanted to let everyone know that when I found this site I shared the info I learned with my coworker who had some problems with pdl's as well. She had a loan with MTE and had overpaid. She contacted the AG's office and had not heard anything more from MTE. She called today to check on her account and they said it was marked paid in full and they also told her they don't report to credit bureaus so don't worry about that. I just thought I would share this......I am happy for her. Which other companies are affiliated with MTE?

I know, I was really surprised as well as I know they are well known for being hard to deal with. Maybe these places are finally starting to get the message from the attorney generals. Thanks Steelers, I was hoping some that I have were affiliated with them as well. Sarah-good to see you-I havent seen you here in the last day or two!

My coworker is very happy. I never got her to sign up on this forum but with everything I have learned here she has had at least 2 or 3 loans marked PIF! Thanks a lot everyone! I am still fighting most of mine.

Submitted by Sassnlucy on Wed, 04/18/2007 - 15:39

Sassnlucy

( Posts: 2698 | Credits: )

I am marked PIF as well I should be!!! These predators owe me lots of money I overpaid. KYSIDE38

Submitted by KYSIDE38 on Wed, 04/18/2007 - 21:28

KYSIDE38

( Posts: 2477 | Credits: )