Skip to main content
index page

My turn to contribute to the successes

Submitted by d-townmike on Thu, 05/29/2008 - 12:43
Credits:
[Donate]

I posted this in another forum and the mod encourage me to post over here as well. I didn't even know there was a success story forum until he mentioned it.

Hey everyone,
I used to post on a regular basis here when I was going through a ton of garbage like most of you are now. I too got harassed daily by the scum of the earth known as debt collectors. I had well over $10k in credit card and PDL debt and it was very tough for me to make ends meet. Was it buy food or shut up a debt collector?

Well folks, in case you haven't noticed the past tense in the above paragraph, I am here to say that I am nearly debt free! I am now down to just under $3,000 in debt to go with a card that is with Resurgent/LVNV. They've actually been really good to work with.

I have this board to thank for all the success I've had in getting myself to where I am today. If it weren't for me doing a web search on Cash Today Limited, I don't think I would have ever ended up here.

I also have to thank my wife for helping me pay down some debt and God for giving me the strength and the patience to get me through.

I want to also wish everyone here the best on their quest toward being debt free and successfully overcoming illegal debt practicies, harassment, and just getting out of debt in general. Stick with it! It can be done!

This isn't a "goodbye" posting. I'll still be around offering advice and support when I can offer it, but if you have any questions, feel free to send me a PM and I'll hopefully be able to answer it. I've dealt with LVNV Funding, and a few others that are all over this site.

Thanks everyone for all of your support! It's great to see such a positive atmosphere in here among not-so-positive topics!