Skip to main content
index page

Another PIF

Submitted by Ladielucille on Fri, 01/09/2009 - 13:51
Credits:
[Donate]

I got my second PIF today from World Wide Cash.
Centurion/Loan Point USA is a pain though. I'm afraid they're going to send it to collections - even though I've overpaid. I've paid $1200 for a $500 loan. I can't believe I'd even do that.
At least we have the blessings of finding this community.

Way to go..........congratulations 8)

Submitted by on Fri, 01/09/2009 - 17:20

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Yes! It feels wonderful.
Can anyone tell me what to expect if they send my loan to collections?
I borrowed $500 from Centurion....paid $1200 (they say that is was all loan fees) and now they want $250 to settle....should I settle or just wait it out.
Although I've been struggling...I've never had a loan go to collections. What do I do?

Submitted by Ladielucille on Fri, 01/09/2009 - 18:12

Ladielucille

( Posts: 49 | Credits: )

what state are you in again?most collectors for ipdl's will call and what i call stupidly threaten.that means that they will say you commited fraud,you are going to be arressted,and that they will garnish your wages immediatly.let me tell you they can't do anything they threarten.in fact if you haven't filed AG complaints against centurion do it.

Submitted by paulmergel on Fri, 01/09/2009 - 18:51

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

Congrats!!! You give me more hope!

I am still awaiting my first PIF. Don't know even if or when I will get one but am looking forward to the "Good Feeling" should it occur. This great site really is a blessing. Three weeks ago I was about to die, and now I have a plan. Having double digit number of PDL's, each PIF will feel like a million bucks :D

Submitted by VirtualPDLFighter on Sat, 01/10/2009 - 07:37

VirtualPDLFighter

( Posts: 7 | Credits: )

all these stories of paying off pdls or getting them settled is great, gives me real encouragement!!!

Submitted by kabrosam on Sat, 01/10/2009 - 09:47

kabrosam

( Posts: 15 | Credits: )