Skip to main content
index page

almost there..but need alittle advise...

Submitted by on Wed, 04/08/2009 - 16:35
Credits:
[Donate]

Almost there! I only have one open unpaid collection of 900.00 leftand it is for an old auto lease from 2005! No new delinquent collection account since. Everything since is paid as agreed and good! These forums are awesome! Very helpful! I do have one quick question...I just checked my tu file. One of my paid collection accounts is reporting a date of deletion a year later than the original creditor..I thought everything about this account was to be deleted off cr at 7 years. I have disputed this through the credit bureau with no luck. Any insight would be helpful..Thanks..

I think that you should wait for the OC listing to get removed from your credit report. Once it gets removed, you can dispute the CA listing with the bureaus. The bureaus will verify it with the CA and will get it removed from your report. However, if they do not remove it from your credit report, you can file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission.

Submitted by novice on Thu, 04/09/2009 - 05:50

novice

( Posts: 290 | Credits: )

thank you for support bea2ls..it took a lot of hard work and sacrifice...i simply cut the palstic and only financed what i had to..meaning a crappy grand am and that was it since 05...it can be done really..when i started my # were in 500's then 620-630's two years ago..now i hope they are alot better i really haven't checked in 2 years!

Submitted by on Sat, 04/18/2009 - 09:01

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )