Share post
member profile picture

I am green card holder and live outside the US. What will be my tax obligation.Anyone?

Try going to

Sub: #1 posted on Mon, 01/03/2011 - 03:49

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17272 | Credits: )

you have tax obligation both in US and the country where you are living presently. you will need to file US expat tax return. more refer the site which SOAPLADY gave above.

Sub: #2 posted on Mon, 01/03/2011 - 04:21

bakerjon bakerjon

(Posts: 1086 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.872 seconds.