Share post
Debt Consolidation Forums US tax system and impact on debt forums

Does my friend have to repay debt incurred from a tax related scam?

member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 0

My friend has been a victim of a tax fraud scam. She has incurred debt. Does she have to repay the deb

Can she prove that the debt was incurred from a tax related scam? If not, then your friend might be in a problem. Anyway, there is one option though. You can call 800-366-4484 or report the matter to Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration.

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 07/09/2019 - 02:54

Nick Jonas Nick Jonas

(Posts: 428 | Credits: )

Call (800-366-4484) to lodge a complaint. If she can't prove that they debt is not her, then she has to repay it.

Sub: #2 posted on Thu, 07/11/2019 - 23:57

Sanders Patricia Sanders Patricia

(Posts: 1239 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 1.011 seconds.