Share post
member profile picture

Can you be issued of a 1099c form for a debt that is more than ten years old? I have recently received a 1099 c form through the registered mail. I'm not sure what to do about it. Would I earn tax liability for a debt that is more than a decade old?

My gosh, I would think not but quite honestly I am not sure, so, please keep checking back for more replies!

Sub: #1 posted on Tue, 03/09/2010 - 21:50

Shazzers Shazzers
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17345 | Credits: )

Was the debt charged off recently?

Sub: #2 posted on Wed, 03/10/2010 - 06:42

aubrey aubrey
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 1204 | Credits: )

More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.789 seconds.