Share post
member profile picture

Hi: I was wondering, if I owe back IRS taxes and get a refund on my Maryland State tax, will the IRS intercept my Maryland refund?


It is possible.Call this number....1-800-304-3107 to check if you have anything out there that will intercept your refund.

Sub: #1 posted on Thu, 03/11/2010 - 06:10

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17272 | Credits: )

Most likely yes if you've been owing the fed. gov. for some time.

Sub: #2 posted on Thu, 03/11/2010 - 09:27

aubrey aubrey
Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 1204 | Credits: )

Thanks for your responses. Soaplady, I called the number you gave me. I never knew a number like that existed. Thanks again:)

Sub: #3 posted on Thu, 03/11/2010 - 09:42


More information
  • Files must be less than 500 MB.
  • Allowed file types: txt pdf jpg jpeg png.

Page loaded in 0.807 seconds.