Share post
Debt Consolidation Forums US tax system and impact on debt forums

How will I pay tax if I resided few months in USA and rest outside?

member profile picture
Posts: 1
Credits: 0

How will I pay tax if I was in USA for 7 months in 2017 and rest of the time in France? I am US citizen

Well, you can mail your tax return to:

Department of the Treasury
Internal Revenue Service Center
Austin, TX 73301-0215

There is yet another way to pay your income tax

Visit s/Direct-Pay and take the following steps:

Click on 'make payment'
Apply payment to: 1040
Opt for the option tax return as the reason for payment
Select your tax year
Verify your identity and the payment information

Sub: #1 posted on Wed, 08/07/2019 - 21:20

Nick Jonas Nick Jonas

(Posts: 428 | Credits: )

Talk to a tax specialist for the detail information.

Sub: #2 posted on Mon, 08/12/2019 - 06:29

Sanders Patricia Sanders Patricia

(Posts: 1239 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 1.150 seconds.