Share post
member profile picture

Please help! State of NM has a levy on my checking account- I am on SS disability and I now have no way of getting prescriptions, food, gasoline et. I have over $350. in insufficient funds fees at the bank and I don't know what recourse I have

Have you called the state????

Sub: #1 posted on Fri, 03/22/2013 - 18:31

Moderators Cum Industry Expert
(Posts: 17310 | Credits: )

Do you owe the state taxes? In most cases, state levies have this one common cause.

Sub: #2 posted on Sun, 03/24/2013 - 20:53

Steve Barris Steve Barris

(Posts: 1045 | Credits: )

Page loaded in 0.243 seconds.