Skip to main content
index page

New member to community, no password sent to me

Submitted by whatevertoday on Sat, 01/03/2009 - 12:10
Credits:
[Donate]

Hi everyone, I set up my account last night for just the community forums and set up my password. Now it won't let me log in today using the password I set it up with. Never got an email showing any password, just requested password reset email and also did not get that. Help, thank you.

it looks like your on now.what password was used?try sending a PM to jason.it looks as though you are on.whatever you do.do not put any passwords here.PM jason to clarify your password.

Submitted by paulmergel on Sat, 01/03/2009 - 18:16

paulmergel

( Posts: 15514 | Credits: )

Have you tried to retrieve the password? If not then retrieve your password from http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/forums/login.php .

In my case the email containing the account password went to spam folder. So, please check your spam folder too.

If it doesn't work then you can send a mail to Vikas, the site admin, at [email]vikas@debtconsolidationcare.com[/email] .

Submitted by phoenix on Wed, 01/07/2009 - 00:13

phoenix

( Posts: 1445 | Credits: )

I have already tried that, there are zero messages in my spam folder or anywhere else.
I have emailed Jason per the previous request and I am just going to forget it.
This is ridiculous. My posts are being locked because OTHERS are arguing with people in them and I am not able to get info and then when I bring that issue up (the locking due to others) then suddenly anything I ask does not get answered.
Hmmm, seems like I have been blacklisted.

Submitted by on Wed, 01/07/2009 - 15:18

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Hi Whatevertoday,

Sorry for the inconvenience. Our system had encountered some technical problem due to which some mails were not delivered. Our Technical team has fixed the problem. I have reset your password. Your password has been sent to your email. Please check.

Jason

Submitted by Jason on Thu, 01/08/2009 - 02:23

Jason

( Posts: 2430 | Credits: )