Get FREE counseling and analysis
With proper help you can
- Lower your monthly payments
- Reduce interest rates
- Waive late fees
- Reduce collection calls
- Avoid bankruptcy
- Have only one monthly payment
Get free counseling
Get a dedicated financial coach
Have a secured client portal
Get smart mobile apps
Get email alerts
Howdy! I'm your debt helper
Curious to know how to pay off debts?
Debt Settlement Calculator - How much to pay and settle your debt
Debt Settlement Calculator helps you to find out what amount you need to pay your creditor or collection agency in order to settle the debt you owe. All you need to do is, enter your outstanding balance on credit cards and installment loans. The Debt Settlement Calculator will determine the settled or reduced debt amount. It will also calculate how much you can save on your bills due to settlement.
Debt Settlement Calculator
Disclaimer: The calculator determines the reduced debt amount taking into account an average percentage of settlement. This percentage depends upon individual situation and can vary from one creditor (or CA) to another.
Embed the calculator on your website/blog
Use the embed codes for the Debt Settlement Calculator and paste it in your website or blog. It'll help your visitors determine how much to pay and save when they settle debts.
- By signing up for counseling session, your provided details (Name, Email ID and Phone No.) will be forwarded to the company advertising on the DebtCC. However, you have no obligation to use their services.
- Some creditors and collection agencies refuse to lower the pay off amount, interest rate, and fees owed by the consumer.
- Creditors/collection agencies can make collection calls and file lawsuits against the consumers represented by the debt relief companies.
- Debt relief services may have a negative impact on the consumer's creditworthiness and his overall debt amount may increase due to the accumulation of extra fees.
- The amount which the consumer saves with the use of debt relief services can be regarded as taxable income.
DEBTCC "Share and Win iPad" Contest
Follow and like DEBTCC
& "Get Social" for your Chance to Win iPad!!
WIN A FREE iPad
Page loaded in 0.099 seconds.