Skip to main content
index page

Request to Instantcashtillpayday

Submitted by on Sun, 09/24/2006 - 21:33
Credits:
[Donate]

I\'m so sorry about what is going on. I lost my job back in july. I tried to keep the money in the bank but with me not making that much at my other job. I just didnt have the money. I\'m back at my old job i will be back on track now. An i will be able to start back paying in october on the 7th. Thank you so dearly for understanding my situation.

PACE_KMAN

Hi, weclome to the forums.

Reading over your post, it appears you're trying to reach Instant Cash Till Payday? This site is a debt consolidation forum, and by the looks of it, you've already joined the forums.

If you're trying to work out payment arrangements on a loan you have with Instant Cash Till Payday, go over your loan documents for contact information. They would be of more help.

Also, take advantage of the free debt consultation. A counselor will go over program benefits for debt consolidation, and answer any questions you may have.

Mike

Submitted by Teleport on Mon, 09/25/2006 - 06:45

Teleport

( Posts: 1388 | Credits: )

I found that Instant Cash Till Payday is one of the DBA names of Rio Resources. Their phone number is 866-246-0403. Call them and make your payment arrangements.

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/settlement/deal-icl.html

Put your proposal in writing also for some proof. Here is the address.

320 N Academy Ste 103
Colorado Springs CO 80910

Submitted by orake on Mon, 09/25/2006 - 09:32

orake

( Posts: 482 | Credits: )