Skip to main content
index page

Welcome our first debt samaritan

Submitted by Vikas on Wed, 01/12/2005 - 22:24
Credits:
[Donate]

Hi,

debt consolidation care welcome "sojustask" to its forums, finally we got our first debt samaritian.

Welcome to the forums :) , we generally have parties here at pub, so enjoy it . :wink:

Regards
Vikas

Hey! but where is everyone .... :? :( I love parties ..but dont you serve anything ? and what do you mean with debt samaritan ... :?:

Submitted by curlycarl on Fri, 01/21/2005 - 05:06

curlycarl

( Posts: 616 | Credits: )

Hi curlycarl, welcome to the forums and I must say you started at the very right place "The Pub", the fun place :D

Quote:

Hey! but where is everyone .... Confused Sad I love parties ..

Its just a starting and it might take a little to motivate some more to join the party but I am on for it :)

Quote:
but dont you serve anything ? and what do you mean with debt samaritan ...

We are there to help every person who are with debt burdens. Debt Samaritans are volunteer members helping others in need. "Samaritan" Says it all, the true help when its needed the most.

Lets get more people to the party floor and enjoy a debt free party

Vikas Here 8)

Submitted by Vikas on Fri, 01/21/2005 - 09:17

Vikas

( Posts: 2019 | Credits: )

welcome temptrss, our very second debt samaritan. I liked the name temptrss :wink: , really attracting with her replies now .

We really appreciate your presence here and hope to see you winning many $100 gifts :D

Regards
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Fri, 01/21/2005 - 10:22

Vikas

Hi Jerry,

Perhaps loose tongue could roll out some good testimonials from you. We appreciate your presence and posting very much and we look forward to more posting that'll be of help and interest to our members and visitors in the forums.

Thank you,
Simon

Submitted by simon on Thu, 03/03/2005 - 13:35

simon

( Posts: 307 | Credits: )

Jerry the room will rock one day, we are going great and thanks for your support and posts. Keep posting and let's motivate few more.

Submitted by Vikas on Fri, 03/04/2005 - 09:46

Vikas

No you don't need to be a debt free breezi. Debt Samaritan will help our members and guest with their query and all you need to do it is inform us at [email]simon@debtconsolidationcare.com[/email] or [email]vikas@debtconsolidationcare.com[/email].
With regards,
Simon

Submitted by simon on Tue, 03/15/2005 - 10:48

simon

Debt Samaritans are good Samaritans : D who voluntarily offers help(advice, suggestions) in times of debt trouble .

I guess I defined it to some perfection.

Quote:

gosh!! Can i join too ... I need a place to hang out!

You are always welcome topgun, we need your presence too. Our Pub is the best place to hang out.

Vikas at your service

:)

Submitted by Vikas on Wed, 03/16/2005 - 00:09

Vikas

I am interested :o

Submitted by on Wed, 03/16/2005 - 00:17

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Hi Mathew,

Thank you for the visit and welcome to debt consolidation care forum. As you are interested to join us as a Debt Samaritan, you are most welcome to do so and kindly let us know at [email]simon@debtconsolidationcare.com[/email] or
[email]vikas@debtconsolidationcare.com[/email].

With regards,
Simon

Submitted by simon on Wed, 03/16/2005 - 09:11

simon

Hi Mathew,

A very warm welcome to the debt consolidation care forum. :D

It's great to learn that you are interested to join as Debt Samaritan.

Nothing could be really better than helping and guiding the debt struck people across the world to lead a free life. In order to be financially and psychologically more stable they need all our support. And who can be a better savior than a debt Samaritan?

What are you waiting for? :?

Join us today as a debt Samaritan and be a part of our mission to make this world a debt free one. :D

Regards,
Jason

Submitted by Jason on Wed, 03/16/2005 - 23:44

Jason

( Posts: 2430 | Credits: )

Does anyone know how I do this?

Submitted by on Fri, 07/11/2008 - 07:25

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )