Skip to main content
index page

How To Repair Your Credit

Submitted by on Fri, 01/14/2005 - 00:59
Credits:
[Donate]

ALL ABOUT THE CREDIT SYSTEM

What is Credit Scoring? Credit scoring is a system used by creditors to determine whether to give you a loan or credit card. The system awards points for each factor and is based on past credit history such as how promptly you pay your bills, the amount of income, whether you own a home, how long have you worked at your job, etc.

Hi rway.

Thanks a lot for your participation in the forum and we look forward to more of your visit. Ours is a free site and do not charge any fees from our customers. We help and guide people who are in debts. You are requested not to post anymore such promotions, wholly based on your interest. You are most welcome otherwise; we can even get you an I.D on request.

Sorry I deleted all the other posting you made as a quest.

Regards,
Simon

Submitted by simon on Fri, 01/14/2005 - 04:00

simon

( Posts: 307 | Credits: )

Analyze your credit report carefully :)

Thanks for this topic rway, lets make it a useful thread for credit repair, I will ask our financial consultants to contribute.

Submitted by Vikas on Thu, 01/20/2005 - 17:52

Vikas

( Posts: 2019 | Credits: )

Hi,

Welcome to debt consolidation care Forum,

Correcting credit record all by yourself can be very easy. If you find any mistake in your credit record, just contact the major credit reporting agencies to find out how you can correct them yourself. This is free service and is very easy. If you have just been denied credit because of a mistake in your report, you can get a copy of it for free. Otherwise, You may have to bear a small charge for obtaining your report if you want to check for inaccuracies. The Federal Trade Commission publishes information on credit history self-help and also how to avoid scams.

regards,

Temptrss

Submitted by temptrss on Thu, 01/20/2005 - 21:22

temptrss

( Posts: 8 | Credits: )

Dear rway,

Welcome to the debt consolidation care forum. Yeah, I agree with you that credit report is a very important financial aspect. You get your loans based on the scores on your credit report. Thus your future financial infrastructure is also a lot dependent on your credit report.

It is very important for an individual to have a good credit report. You can obtain your credit reports from the credit bureaus. It comes to you free of cost. It is very essential for an individual to view the credit reports regularly in order to analyze his own financial standing. This includes the amount of debt he owes, the ratings of his accounts, whether his accounts are handed over to a collection agency or whether it is still in the hands of the original creditor. All these relevant information is available only in the credit reports.

Thank you for this relevant piece of information and we can always use it for our article on credit repair or credit scores.Hope you will have active and frequent participation in our forum and share your experiences and insights with the other members.

Regards,
Jason.

Submitted by Jason on Thu, 01/20/2005 - 21:42

Jason

( Posts: 2430 | Credits: )