Skip to main content
index page

will it really work and help?

Submitted by rRinaldi on Thu, 01/20/2005 - 00:01
Credits:
[Donate]

Read some on the topic but am curious on to what extent you will guide me, am in debt of 15k and skipped payment sine the last 7 months. I have a meager income, am desperate and need your help. didn't even want to think of the interest rates. thank you

Hi,

Welcome to the forums rRinaldi,

Quote:

Read some on the topic but am curious on to what extent you will guide me, am in debt of 15k and skipped payment sine the last 7 months.

Our Aim is to cover from the complete journey from debt to healthy credit and we are trying our best to put the maximum information. 15k and 7 months late fees is quite adjustable, try our do it yourself section and I am sure our counselors will brief you with the details.

Regards
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Thu, 01/20/2005 - 10:16

Vikas

( Posts: 2019 | Credits: )

Hi rRinaldi,

Welcome to the debt consolidation Care Forum,

To become debt free you don't need to be desperate, just be cool & planned. If you think going for a Debt Consolidation Company is tougher for you, don't worry 8). You can also do it for yourself. This way you can save a lot of money and pay off your debts sooner. Just try the Do it Yourself section in this site for all the necessary info. & resources. You can also consult the steps section for detailed guideline. Let's hope to see you debt free very soon.

Thanks for your participation.
Regards,

Temptrss

Submitted by temptrss on Thu, 01/20/2005 - 20:52

temptrss

( Posts: 8 | Credits: )

Hi rRinaldi,

Feels good to know that You are feeling better now. Debt is a common problem nowadays. And like every other problem Debt is also curable. It is always the best & safest if you can help yourself to get debt free. But if you are short of time & patience to take the hassles, you can opt for a debt consolidation Company. Have a look at the Ranking Chart section at http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/ranking-chart/ , for the most reliable company at your doorsteps. I found it quite useful.

Or else save a lot of money by doing it all by yourself & remember Debt Samaritans are there with you all the time :D . I must say this section is one of the best.

regards,

Temptrss

Submitted by temptrss on Fri, 01/21/2005 - 00:26

temptrss

( Posts: 8 | Credits: )

Hi poorritchie,

Welcome to the forums,

Quote:

could you guys be more specific...? how do I start with do it yourself

The section is very self-explanatory, have a look at http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/diy/ .

Step by Step process
-------------------------

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/steps.html , it will be unfair if I try to explain it.

Thanks
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Tue, 01/25/2005 - 09:25

Vikas

Quote:

is very interesting Vikas but needs more time to go thru them again

Take your time Ritchie and for any query shoot a mail at [email]simon@debtconsolidationcare.com[/email]

Quote:
...the calculators look good.

The best calculator is still in making which will help you decide whether debt consolidation is good for your current situation.

Quote:
I'd rather start from scratches Cool, will check on the ranking chart later

Please go through each section and as I said shoot mail anytime for help.

Thanks and keep posting,
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Thu, 01/27/2005 - 09:48

Vikas