Skip to main content
index page

Temptrss Wins!

Submitted by simon on Mon, 01/24/2005 - 03:49
Credits:
[Donate]

We are happy to announce Temptress as winner of the $100 for last week's posting in the forum. Well done Temptrss. Kindly let us know your mailing address or your pay pal account so that we could mail you $100 without any delay.

debt consolidation care team truly appreciates your contribution as a debt Samaritan in the forums, looking forward to more of your participation.

Thank you,
Debt Consolidation Care team

Congrats temptrss! It's really nice to see someone winning the prize. Great going temptrss. Please mail your address or pay pal account to private message section of the forum or through the mail id which you have mentioned with your forum account.

You can either mail to vikas(at)debtconsolidationcare.com or simon(at)debtconsolidationcare.com , else pm us right here and also we will delete the private messages right after.

Pay pal will make things happen faster; we will appreciate an account with pay pal.

Congrats again

Regards
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Mon, 01/24/2005 - 08:04

Vikas

( Posts: 2019 | Credits: )

Hi,

I am so happy to know that I am the winner of $100 this week. I will send you my payment details through a mail.

Anyways I will keep on posting & also would like to encourage others to post more & more. Believe me its real fun to share your bad times & knowledge with others.

Keep up the good work debt consolidation Care.

Thanks & Regards,

Temptrss

Submitted by temptrss on Tue, 01/25/2005 - 04:08

temptrss

( Posts: 8 | Credits: )

Quote:

Anyways I will keep on posting & also would like to encourage others to post more & more. Believe me its real fun to share your bad times & knowledge with others.

Keep up the good work Debt ConsolidationCare.

Nice to get a good feedback from a debt samaritan , keep posting and also win more $100 checks :D .

We also welcome neland2003 to the debt consolidation care forums.

Regards
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Tue, 01/25/2005 - 09:21

Vikas

( Posts: 2019 | Credits: )