Skip to main content
index page

How about an e-newsletter?

Submitted by Vikas on Wed, 01/26/2005 - 10:05
Credits:
[Donate]

Hi,

Let me take the time to thank everyone for helping us grow. Now we have over 17,000 customers and the fascinating part? This is just the beginning.

Our aim is to help everyone understand the working of US credit system, which undoubtedly includes bankruptcy, credit scores, debt consolidation, credit reports, mortgages, settlements e.t.c. Our "do it yourself" and "ranking chart (covering laws and local debt consolidation companies in each state) " are our initial steps towards it.

We aim to cover every related topic from debt alpha to debt free omega. Keeping the same vision in mind we are planning to start a bi-weekly e-newsletter covering day to day topics like credit card security, latest Interest rates along with in-depth study of credit scores and other related topics.

Before sending the first copies please let us know, whether you prefer the newsletter in html format or plain text? Please help us understand your choice. Also suggest us the topics you want to see in the newsletter.

Thanks again
Vikas
Debt Consolidation Care team

[quote]Note: If you are registered Member (Signed up for credit counseling) then you can access the forums by logging in with your email id and password. Default password is 9, we advice you to change your password after logging in. Please visit our joining rules at http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/forums/about66.html[/quote]

I will like to get a newsletter with the latest happening, if I can be of some help , plz let me know.

regards

Submitted by BlogTintin on Mon, 03/21/2005 - 16:40

BlogTintin

( Posts: 168 | Credits: )

A statistical figure showing the growth of the members in each month will attract more customers. Like Mike showed us the credit card demo, can a statistical figure be possible showing the growth of the members in each month.

Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Mon, 03/21/2005 - 16:52

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )