Skip to main content
index page

what if I decide to back out while the repayment already gets underway?

Submitted by Justme on Thu, 01/27/2005 - 01:41
Credits:
[Donate]

what if I decide to back out while the repayment already gets underway? since you offered the tips on how to do it yourself, I might want to go for that, what will happen to my credit? do I have to finish with the repayment ...I need an answer please

Quote:

what if I decide to back out while the repayment already gets underway?

You are closing doors for future negotiations.

Quote:
since you offered the tips on how to do it yourself, I might want to go for that, what will happen to my credit?

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/credit-negotiating.html , few more tips on credit rating during debt consolidation.

Quote:
do I have to finish with the repayment...

Yes, for a better credit score you should.

Thanks
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Thu, 01/27/2005 - 09:53

Vikas

( Posts: 2019 | Credits: )

Hi Justme,

Welcome to the debt consolidation care forum.

Yes, you can come out of your present debt repayment plans and enroll in our program. Yeah, our unique 'do it yourself' program will help you to get out of debts without the help of any debt consolidation companies. The strategies chalked out for you will help you to get rid of your debts slowly but steadily. Follow the steps diligently and you will be a free bird within a few months depending on the type and amount of your debt.

You can always come out of your present debt repayment program but there are some consequences you might have to face. Firstly the money you have already invested in the repayment program cannot be retrieved. Secondly if you are finding any difficulty in the 'do it yourself program', you have no way to get back to the creditor for negotiation. All negotiation programs will be closed for you.

We advice you to think before you leap. We would appreciate if you would actively participate in our forum and share your insight and experiences with other members.

Regards,
Jason

Submitted by Jason on Sat, 01/29/2005 - 02:58

Jason

( Posts: 2430 | Credits: )