Skip to main content
index page

i want more than i deserve

Submitted by Harleygirl2185 on Sun, 02/06/2005 - 12:27
Credits:
[Donate]

:P I want more!@#$ isn't that all we ever want? I earn $37,000 a year and I owe about $15,000 that includes my car, bike and 3 credit cards. I wanted to buy a house and I was told I need better credit. I have about $1800 in bills per month and make about 2200 a month. they(creditors) say I cant AFFORD TO GET MY PAYMENTS LOWERED that's the most reticulate statement I have ever heard I pay $400 a month to creditors I want a $15000 loan to consolidate all creditors at 17% interest and that will lower my payments monthly by a lot (don't use calculators hahaha that's how I got in debt!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). HELP HELP HELP I just want a new harley darn it

Hi Harleygirl

Welcome to debt consolidation care forum and thank you for writing to us.
Yes almost everybody wants more but most of us could not achieve that, as we need to work on it. You can earn more and save more and may finally get a new Harley.

Plan your budget carefully but shouldn't go for other loan, as it could be a double burden. Try other part time job and chalk out a plan on how you could save more money. Refrain yourself from expensive date, cook your own dish that comes cheap and less socializing would add more to your piggybank too. Go through our section on budgeting and do it yourself. Earn more, make plan, save more, clear your debts and finally have fun with a new Harley.

Keep posting and try to win $100.

Good Luck,
Simon

Submitted by simon on Mon, 02/07/2005 - 10:08

simon

( Posts: 307 | Credits: )

harleys are in the garage 04' and 05' and a Honda 02'/89-600 and a 125 automatic for the grandma of the house she's learning....hehe

Submitted by puchodog on Thu, 02/24/2005 - 23:36

puchodog

( Posts: 58 | Credits: )

Between me and my wife. we grossed over 70K last year...but have ZERO in personal savings (except for a nest egg in my 401(k).

I think some spending discipline and a good hard look is in order for things to be different:

I know most of it is my Older Children I help out (wife says too much), but hoping to get things going straight soon myself so we can get a Home.

Ben trying to straighten up our credit and old bills in hopes of doing it soon.

Jerry

Submitted by jtucker on Tue, 03/01/2005 - 17:54

jtucker

( Posts: 114 | Credits: )

Hi jtucker,

Welcome to the debt consolidation care forum.

Where there is a will, there is always a way out. I'm sure with your careful spending plan you will be successful in buying a home very soon. If you wouldn't have blown up the huge money in the previous year and been little more careful

Reckless spending leads you no where. Avoid being a spendthrift and be careful with your expenditure. While shelling out a dollar unnecessarily always keep in mind your dream ahead of buying a home. This will bring you extra motivation towards your savings plan.

If you have some hard cash at hand you can try to roll your money with some reliable companies to earn extra in the long run.

Here are some tips to your budgeting plan:

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/budget/index.html

If you have any unsettled debts try out debt consolidation programs. It will consolidate your multiple debts in a single account and you can get rid of your debts within a reasonable period of time.

There is no substitute to budgeting and if you chalk the plan carefully and follow it diligently your dream house will happen in reality very soon.
:D

Keep participating in the forum and share your knowledge and experience with other members of the forum as well.

Cheers,
Jason

Submitted by Jason on Wed, 03/02/2005 - 18:26

Jason

( Posts: 2430 | Credits: )