Skip to main content
index page

Prayers helped me survive

Submitted by on Wed, 02/09/2005 - 15:45
Credits:
[Donate]

Am a single mom of 38, bankruptcy has recklessly destroyed my life and I almost gave up, but prayers guide me towards a smalll light at the end of the tunnel that gave me strength to live another days for my two children. Prayers saved me and wants people to know about it, It has been 2 yrs since then and im so happy to have made it through !

Hi Gratfulmom,

Quote:

Prayers saved me and wants people to know about it, It has been 2 yrs since then and im so happy to have made it through !

Thank you for visiting us here at the forum. We immensely enjoyed your testimony. We may not understand the real hardship of your struggle to live. Yes we do believe and accept the powers of prayers and we hope your testimony will inspire our members and visitors.

Please keep writing to us and share your experience, views and suggestions with us.

Looking forward to more posting from you.

With regards,
Simon

Submitted by simon on Wed, 02/09/2005 - 16:33

simon

( Posts: 307 | Credits: )

Hi Gratfulmom,

Welcome to the debt consolidation care forum and thank you for sharing this unique experience with us.

Quote:

Am a single mom of 38

You are quite young and have the responsibility of two kids. You should be very careful with your finances. Any carelessness on your part could lead to severe problems in the future not only for you but also your children.

Quote:
prayers guide me towards a small light at the end of the tunnel

Yes, prayer has immense power. Miracle happens only with prayers. It's great that you are happy and composed now. May you continue to remain so always. But remember prayers are sometimes not the only remedy. You need proper financial counseling and careful steps to remain debt free and happy.
:D

We would appreciate if you participate more frequently in the forum and share your ideas with other members of the forum.

Regards,
Jason

Submitted by Jason on Thu, 02/10/2005 - 01:46

Jason

( Posts: 2430 | Credits: )

ive applied and wanted one that was approved by the better business bureau. debt collectors are hounding me over a credit card that was supposed to be 1400 dollars I didnt open my mail for several weeks soon I got behind so they cut my payments.. still I didnt open mail...I opened my mail from them and got the shock of my life they had run it up to 4000 dollars

eula

Submitted by eulapatterson on Mon, 02/14/2005 - 17:34

eulapatterson

( Posts: | Credits: )

[quote]Ii opened my mail from them and got the shock of my life they had run it up to 4000 dollars

eula
[/quote]
Hi Eula,

Welcome to debtconsolidationcare forum.
Some creditors increase their interest rates, if you miss on a payment. Thus missing a payment could be really harmful. So one needs to be very careful. Now that you are a member, you can avail our free counseling and advice from our consultant.

Thank you,
Simon

Submitted by simon on Tue, 02/15/2005 - 14:39

simon

[quote=Harleygirl2185]thank god for this with only a few dollars in my pocket. this was my best investment in a long time ...thanks DCC![/quote]

Thanks a lot harley, we look forward to see many more people overcome their debts with our help and guidance..

With regards,
Simon

Submitted by simon on Tue, 02/22/2005 - 17:20

simon

Hi Harleygirl,

Welcome once again to this forum and accept our hearty congratulations on being a free bird. :D

Quote:

thanks DCC!

It is a pleasure to know that debt consolidation care has been able to contribute in gifting you a debt free life. Thanks for acknowledging that.

Our mission is to build a debt free community by helping hundreds of people who need proper guidance towards a debt free land.

Be careful with your finance this time and make sure no debts befall you again. All the best.

However, we would love to have you in our forum with all the experience you faced during your debt burdened days and how you have regained your financial dignity. The narration of this journey towards being a free bird would help a lot of people and inspire them to work harder to enjoy financial freedom. 8) You can write about your experience in the forum pub.

Regards,
Jason

Submitted by Jason on Tue, 02/22/2005 - 21:42

Jason

Quote:

Your site is very good.

Hi Guest

Thanks for the appreciation , we look forward to more participation from you .

With regards
Simon

Submitted by simon on Sat, 03/05/2005 - 12:06

simon

Hi Casa da Gioco,

Welcome once again to the debt consolidation care forum.

Quote:

Wonderful work. I enjoyed read your site a lot.

:D It is great to know that you have found our site helpful and informative.

Quote:
Hello. I just wanted to give a quick greeting and tell you I enjoyed reading your material.

We would like to make you aware that our main aim is to provide help and authentic debt related information to the people across the Nation. We dream of building a debt free community in the very near future.

8) Be a part of our dream and help in making our goal a huge success by actively participating in the forum. This is an interactive pedestal and we expect that you share your experiences and insights with the other members in the forum.

:D Thanks once again for your sincere feedback. Stay tuned.

Regards,
Jason

Submitted by Jason on Sun, 03/06/2005 - 21:11

Jason

[quote=Gratfulmom]Am a single mom of 38, bankruptcy has recklessly destroyed my life and I almost gave up, but prayers guide me towards a smalll light at the end of the tunnel that gave me strength to live another days for my two children. Prayers saved me and wants people to know about it, It has been 2 yrs since then and im so happy to have made it through ![/quote]

I'm glad that your fortunes are reversing. Prayer has been known to increase comfort and focus. So your prayers may have helped to provide clarity in your financial life. I'm glad you were able to use this spiritual strength in order to dig out of debt.

Submitted by benjaminz6 on Fri, 04/01/2005 - 23:16

benjaminz6

( Posts: 256 | Credits: )