Skip to main content
index page

How can I get my Credit Reports?

Submitted by temptrss on Wed, 02/09/2005 - 20:45
Credits:
[Donate]

Hi Everybody,

How can I get my Credit Report? Can anyone help me out?

Thanks in advance

Temptrss

Hi Temptrss,

Welcome to debt consolidation care forum.

You can get your credit reports from the credit bureaus. You can have it for free. To obtain your credit report, contact the credit bureaus online:

transunion.com
experian.com
equifax.com

Feel free to come forward with more queries and suggestions and share it with other members in the forum. We look forward to more frequent participation from your end.

Regards,
Jason
[color=red]
[size=2][Links deactivated as per forum guidelines-Vikas][/size][/color]

Submitted by Jason on Thu, 02/10/2005 - 01:59

Jason

( Posts: 2430 | Credits: )

Quote:

is a wonderful website! I have found more information on this one site than numerous other sites I have been to. Thank you so much for all your hard work!

Hi Guest,

Thanks for the visit and we are happy for your appreciation, but had deleted those sites that you are associated with as we do not allow any form of soliciting. Thank you for your understanding.

With Regards,
Simon

Submitted by simon on Sat, 03/05/2005 - 13:47

simon

( Posts: 307 | Credits: )

I received my Free Credit Reports From two of the Agencies today after my area became eligible for them on 3/1/05.

This can be done here:

annualcreditreport.com/cra/index.jsp [color=red](links made inactive)[/color]
This went very smoothly except the Experion one which asked me a couple verifying questions I could not answer and now have to await the report by mail, but is still free.

If your area of The Country is currently Allowed one free one a year.

Jerry

Submitted by jtucker on Tue, 03/08/2005 - 04:43

jtucker

( Posts: 114 | Credits: )

Does requesting a credit report take points off my credit score?

Submitted by on Fri, 10/21/2005 - 15:48

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Hi Sara

Welcome to the forums.

The FTC issues a free copy of your credit report once a year. If you request for more than one copy, you might have to pay a nominal charge.

Other private agencies charge you for each order. But it has no relation with your credit scores. Your credit scores are not affected by placing credit report orders.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Fri, 10/21/2005 - 17:40

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )

Requesting your credit report has no impact on your credit score. The confusion comes from the term "credit inquiry." An inquiry happens when you apply for credit and a lender (credit card company, car dealership, etc.) checks your credit, with your consent, to evaluate whether you qualify. This type of inquiry does have an impact on your credit. You checking your own credit has no effect.

Submitted by dmj210 on Mon, 03/27/2006 - 08:06

dmj210

( Posts: 123 | Credits: )