Skip to main content
index page

Bankruptcy

Submitted by on Tue, 05/24/2005 - 05:51
Credits:
[Donate]

I want to dismiss my bankruptcy and try debt consolidation, can I do this now and will you deal with all my creditors?

Hi Yami Suarez

Welcome to the forums. According to your post, I feel that it is possible to dismiss bankruptcy and try for debt consolidation. If your credit report is highlighting bankruptcy, then it means that your debts have been left unpaid and it will stay in your credit report for a certain period of time. You can wipe it off by paying all your debts through the debt consolidation program and hence erase all your negative remarks from the credit report.

Debt consolidation will improve your credit rating as all your multiple bills will get consolidated into one loan amount and you can pay it off with ease.

You can enjoy all the services of the debt consolidation after filling one short registration form at the home page of this site and become a member of this site. One professionally trained consultant will evaluate your financial position and choose the best payment plan for you suitable to your needs. You can also enjoy some other benefits and value added services exclusively designed for the members of this site.

Please do let us know your move and keep visiting the forums.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Tue, 05/24/2005 - 09:25

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )

Hi Yami,
You did not mention the type of bankruptcy you have filed with the court.
You see, a chapter 7 bankruptcy can be dismissed only after obtaining a Relief from Stay motion or if you failed to appear in the bankruptcy case and a chapter 13 bankruptcy can be dismissed if you fail to make the monthly payment. By satisfying these conditions, you can get out from the bankruptcy case.
As soon as you satisfy these conditions, you can avail a debt consolidation program.

This site has a sign up form. Please fill up this form and a debt consultant near your locality will get in touch with you as soon as possible.

All the best to you.

Regards
Peter

Submitted by peter on Wed, 05/25/2005 - 04:41

peter

( Posts: 285 | Credits: )

How do you obtain a relief from stay motion. I'am i the same situation, where our attorney mislead the whole process and I want out of the whole mess

Submitted by on Mon, 12/11/2006 - 08:20

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

You have to file for a motion to stay or vacate stay with the court clerk. Send one original and four copies of the motion for stay. The documents you will have to cover are

(1) The application to the trial court for a stay;

(2) Each brief or memorandum of authorities filed by a party to the application in the trial court;

(3) The opinion giving the reasons advanced by the trial court for denying relief;

(4) The trial court order or judgment denying relief.
Once the papers are filed, reasonable notice of the motion will be given to all parties.

Submitted by onelamb on Mon, 12/11/2006 - 11:08

onelamb

( Posts: 433 | Credits: )