Skip to main content
index page

ouch! Major credit report difference

Submitted by breezi on Sun, 03/13/2005 - 23:51
Credits:
[Donate]

HI!

In looking at the credit report that I pulled recently, I notice that a debt that I got in Dec 99 has went from being a 2477.00 debt to a 4691 debt.... BUT that is not on all the reports... so I'm confused.

On TransUnion it shows that I now owe 4691.00
On Equifax it shows that I now owe 4691.00
On Experian it shows that I now owe 2478.00

So.... what do I do?? I would hate to tackle the 4691.00 since there is such a difference but it's clear that someone isn't talking with someone here..... :( :?

Thanks for your thoughts.

~Breezi

Quote:

On Experian it shows that I now owe 2478.00

I looks like Experian missed few points, you can do a debt validation , let me check whether this site has some articles on it or not?

Submitted by on Thu, 03/17/2005 - 17:41

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Hi Noel,

Welcome to the debt consolidation care forum.

I'm sure you will find this site useful with all the required information you need. The information we provide is the latest ones and authentic in every aspect.

Quote:

I looks like Experian missed few points, you can do a debt validation, let me check whether this site has some articles on it or not?

Go through these articles and I'm sure you will find them useful.

You will also find other related articles in our site which might be of help to you.

If you have further queries on any debt related issue please feel free to ask us and we will render you with proper guidance.

Hope you participate actively in the forum and share your knowledge and experience with other members as well. :D

Regards,
Jason

Submitted by Jason on Thu, 03/17/2005 - 20:30

Jason

( Posts: 2430 | Credits: )

It is debtor's right to validate the debt. Also don't forget to check the statue of limitation for your state.

Submitted by Vikas on Fri, 03/18/2005 - 10:08

Vikas

( Posts: 2019 | Credits: )