Skip to main content
index page

Cash in debtcc points

Submitted by Mike on Wed, 06/22/2005 - 23:55
Credits:
[Donate]

Dear Members and Guests,

We are introducing our new redemption policy for members and guests earning debtcc points.

If you are unaware of debtcc point please read http://forums.debtcc.com/forums/about553.html

People who want to redeem their points should send an email to [email]vikas@debtconsolidationcare.com[/email] with relevant details.

If you have a pay pal account please mention the account details in the mail. We will be able to make faster payment if you mention your pay pal account details.

[quote]To get detailed information about paypal payments made for debtcc points redemption click here.[/quote]
Your feedback and suggestions for improving our forum redemption policy will be highly appreciated.
If you have any further queries about our Redemption Policy, send a private message to Mike or VIKAS.

Regards
Mike

What is the donate link under the debtcc points for.

Submitted by on Fri, 08/12/2005 - 22:21

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

As a token of thanks we can donate points to people who are helping us with their valuable suggestions0

Whenever you post to the forums you gain debtcc points which can be en-cashed at any pint of time. Donating points are equivalent of donating money.

I donate my points to members who are helping me.

Thanks
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Sat, 08/13/2005 - 02:36

Vikas

( Posts: 2019 | Credits: )

Hi guitar_slayer

This is a very noble intention from your side. We are glad that you appreciate the hard work done in this site. We wish to continually serve the community with the best possible means and make this world a debt free zone.

Regarding your query, I hope that the site admin will be able to answer it properly.

We appreciate your comments and suggestions in the forum and your contributions to solve the debt related problems of the community members.

We will look forward to hear from you at regular intervals.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Wed, 08/17/2005 - 14:16

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )

Most of our members get the instant payment done through paypal, for check it will take at least a week.

We try to make it as fast as possible.

Thanks
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Thu, 08/18/2005 - 06:33

Vikas

guitar_slayer , you are doing a wonderful job, I read some of your replies. Keep helping people, even you can donate some points to samaritan club :).

I have donated 1000 points and VIKAS some 5000 points.

Submitted by BlogTintin on Thu, 08/18/2005 - 06:35

BlogTintin

( Posts: 168 | Credits: )

I see your rank as debt samaritan, you are already there in the club :) . For payments please follow the procedure.

Thanks
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Thu, 08/18/2005 - 07:12

Vikas

Quote:

And to clarify, debt Samaritans are able to both encash their points and donate as well?

All have the option, you can either donate it or encash it at any point of time.

Debt Samaritan can encash each point for 2 cents while normal user will get only 1 cent per point.

Debt samaritans will also get a blog soon.

Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Thu, 08/18/2005 - 08:29

Vikas

Please send in your paypal account details for encashments.

Quote:

I was wondering what the length of time is for when you encash or donate? Meaning, when you encash your points, how long does it take to receive it?

Normally within a week you will get the money, we try to do it within 24 hours. You can encash at any time.

Quote:
And if you donate to someone is it instaneous?

Yes, this is instaneous.

Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Fri, 09/09/2005 - 21:20

Vikas

You need to send a private message through forums with your paypal email.

Submitted by Vikas on Fri, 09/09/2005 - 22:01

Vikas

I have a "just wondering" kind of question:

So every time a guest writes in the forum, the system gives them 100 debtcc points. I was just wondering if those points are donated or if something else happens with them. Also if someone signs up and gets like 300 points & never writes again. What happens in that case. Just wondering...

:wink:

Submitted by shopaholic5 on Fri, 10/28/2005 - 09:19

shopaholic5

( Posts: 281 | Credits: )

Hi Sarah

Answering to the first part of your question, the points given to the guests are by default and those cannot be used in anyway. That's the way system has been designed.

And to your second query, your account in the forum will never expire after you become a member. So, keep posting any time, any day :D

Regards
Vikas

Submitted by Vikas on Fri, 10/28/2005 - 15:50

Vikas

See at the bottom of all the posts it says
XXX DebtCC points? I am looking at yours right now and it says 264 DebtCC points. That roughly translates into $2.64. Everytime you post something it is equal to a certain number of points that are then added to your account. You can cash them in after it hits 1000 ($10) or wait.

Submitted by Lorri on Wed, 06/21/2006 - 16:18

Lorri

( Posts: 1721 | Credits: )