Skip to main content
index page

Debt Consolidation Loans

Submitted by on Mon, 07/18/2005 - 07:30
Credits:
[Donate]

I have several credit cards that have high interest rates and I'm able to pay the premiums but make no headway on the balance. I'm considering a consolidation loan, but I don't want a loan that is mortgage-based. Can I get a consolidation loan that is not mortgaged-based?

Hi sully1948

Welcome to the forums. The debt consolidation program offered by this company does not require any collateral to be pledged against your debt. This program consolidates all the unsecured debts into easy monthly installments and at lower rate of interest.

You are in the right direction for consolidating your debts and you can use all the services available in this program without attaching any property in it.

http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com/benefits.html

The consultant will get in touch with you at the earliest and will evaluate your financial position. He will negotiate with your creditors for reducing the total amount of your debt and you will be offered a low monthly payment which will be affordable to your present financial situation.

Please let me know if you face any problem in between the program.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Mon, 07/18/2005 - 13:07

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )

We are in need of a loan for our debt. We are currently building our new home. Our credit is not the best and that is why we are in need of a loan to better our credit so our debts are being showed as being paid. Please help

Submitted by on Sun, 08/07/2005 - 19:43

( Posts: 202330 | Credits: )

Hi Aaron

Welcome to the forums. Taking a loan to clear all the past debts will not be a wise move. Moreover, you have to pledge your property for acquiring a loan.

It will also be harmful if you miss any of the payments since your security will be attached to the loan. You might be at the risk of losing it.

Consider debt consolidation programs to get rid of such problems. It does not require any security to be pledged and is offered at the lowest rate of interest.

Moreover, all the unpaid accounts will be put into one loan amount so there is no tension of missing any particular payment in the current billing cycle.

debt consolidation program will help in proper negotiations with your creditors and the total amount of your debt will be free from all the financial charges, late fees built on it. Thus, you will be offered to pay a reduced amount.

Moreover, you will also be offered various options for your repayment. You can choose the best option suitable to your present financial situation and become debt free quicker.

After all your payments are complete through the debt consolidation program, the creditors will report your accounts as 'paid in full' to the credit bureaus and you will find your credit ratings improved instantly.

Enter into a free counseling with this website so that you can be sure of your best available options.

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Mon, 08/08/2005 - 13:44

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )