Skip to main content
index page

debt

Submitted by on Thu, 04/28/2005 - 16:56
Credits:
[Donate]

well... if you point me in the right direction i will more than likely travel... I'm 19 and i got more debts than what i make.... i am on my own on these. so any help will be appreciated. thank you.

Hi Guest,

It's nice to know that you are aware of paying off your debts. You can make your payments opting for debt consolidation as it will be much easier for you. If you sign in for this program, then you can make lower monthly payments from your regular income and you will be available for the most competitive and lowest interest rates. :)

All I will suggest you from my side is that you sign in the home page of this site http://www.debtconsolidationcare.com and register yourself for free. After you have done so, a consultant will get in touch with you very soon and choose the best option for you according to your needs and requisites.

However, I will like to suggest you something over here. After you have signed in for this program, I will whole heartedly suggest you to reduce your monthly expenses as much as possible. Because this program works best if you have a fixed expense in a month. Otherwise it will seem like as if you are chasing a moving target.

Hope to see you again after you have signed in this site and definitely with your username :D

Regards
Roxette

Submitted by roxette on Thu, 04/28/2005 - 17:35

roxette

( Posts: 4009 | Credits: )

[quote=Anonymous]well... if you point me in the right direction i will more than likely travel... I'm 19 and i got more debts than what i make.... i am on my own on these. so any help will be appreciated. thank you.[/quote]

It is great to see someone so young intent on taking responsibility for his/her debts. Since you are young, this experience will teach you a great lesson on how to overcome a problem that many people usually experience much later in life.

So, the first step in getting to a debt free life is cutting out all unnecessary expenditures in your life. These little useless costs add up and they take away from your ability to pay for things that are more important and worthwhile. so first, you must do a self evaluation of your spending to determine how you got in your situation and if those poor spending habits still persist to this day. sometimes it is hard to see these poor spending habits.

So you should try to make a weekly and a monthly budget of your most basic and important necessities. And take note of everything that is in excess of this figure. These excess costs are contributing to bringing you down financially. So after discovering these unnecessary costs, you should make the tough decision about which expenses are worth and not worthy.

I do not know the amount of your debt. but I will suggest that you should look into debt consolidation to cut down interest and payments from your debts.

Submitted by benjaminz6 on Sun, 05/29/2005 - 10:44

benjaminz6

( Posts: 256 | Credits: )